A great idea to start writing on my blog is a list post. And what a better idea to make a list of the things that make me happy.
- My boyfriend. Definitely I have to start with my boyfriend, as he makes me the happiest. He’s super sweet and patient with me. He cooks for me what I like, and he understands me completely. I love him so much, and he loves me despite my flaws and imperfections.
- My family. My family makes me happy as well. I know I can turn to them whenever I need help. My mother’s advice is always the right one. They have always supported me and accepted me for who I am.
- My relationship with God. I am not a religious person (I do not believe in religion), but as I grew up I developed a good relationship with my Heavenly Father. He blesses me and holds me up in times of need. I talk to Him every day, and I can feel His love around me all the time.
- My job. I am an English teacher, and it brings me a lot of joy. I am able to help people change their lives, and that satisfaction makes my heart feel happy.
- Knowledge. You know the old saying: “Curiosity killed the cat”. However, I really enjoy knowing a lot of stuff. I read a lot, I learn a lot; if there is a course or a book on how to do something, I’m on it. I know also a lot of useless fact, hehe.
- My cats. My cats keep me company and show me their love constantly. We play together, they sit beside me when I’m busy, they rub against me to let me know they care.
- Chocolate. And yes, chocolate makes me happy…as it does to everyone. Its endorphin-releasing power is amazing. Whenever I feel down, a piece of chocolate surely helps bring my happy up.
And that is it, the 7 things that make me happy. I am not going to elaborate on each thing, but they truly make me happy. I am so thankful for them, and I would not trade them for anything in the world. What are the things that make you happy? Let me know.